Thursday, June 29, 2006

not much...


I stopped by last night to see the progress. They told me that the "false wall" was put in, so I wanted to see for myself. Hmmm, the base seems to stick out a little too far, but there was really no other option. My oven is in, fridge is unpacked, and my microwave is unpacked and sitting on the work station to the left of the kitchen. I was a bit dissapointed thinking that they'd be farther than they were, but its okay. Now, I just have to go to Home Depot and pick out my counter color. The color I originally chose seems a bit dark. So, I have to go make sure. My floor still looks tan in this picture. It was called medium white, so it should be white. And, it looks white. Not sure why it appears tan. Hmmm, maybe because of the pure white in the rest of the room. Anyway, little changes. Hopefully, my next update will be a larger jump. Enjoy!

No comments: