Wednesday, June 21, 2006

my space



So, this is one of the many items that has been taking up most of my time. My very own little space on the lower east side. Yep, when I say little, I mean little. It's about 500 square feet. Smaller than a tennis court. The conveniences are what make this place ideal for me. In the city, close to good cheap food, close to subways, close to trendy areas, small gym in the building, etc. Yet, far enough that you're not right in the middle of anything. When I first saw the place, I liked the layout of the place. One big rectangle of a living space with a full kitchen and the bathroom located towards the front. But, it still needed some work. This picture is of my place before any work has been done to it. One if of the "living space" and the other is of the kitchen.

No comments: