Sunday, August 10, 2008

New view

I waited a long time to pick up a new camera. My last camera was a point and shoot Sony that I picked up in Hong Kong due to my other camera being lost in Thailand. Yeah, I was dumb enough to leave the strap of the camera hanging out my pocket. Yoink, it was gone. So, I picked up a Sony that I really enjoyed. Its a great camera. So, I just couldn't find a camera that I wanted to move onto. But, I think the wait was worth it. This is the Canon G9. It's a hell of a camera. It has a full auto mode and there are many settings that you you can adjust manually. For me, I really wanted a camera, that wasn't huge, that I could attach lenses to. Plus, because I like taking pictures without a flash, an image stabilizer was very important. For the longest time, I had to be extra careful about shooting without flash. This camera handles that like a champ. There are so many functions and combinations of functions on this camera that it will take me a long time to even figure it out. But, the pictures are coming out nice. And, I look forward to continuing to learn more and more about this awesome camera.

2 comments:

kaNO! said...

Niiiiice!!!

Anonymous said...

Now you can take lots and lots of cute pictures of me!!!! See you soon Uncle Evan!