Monday, January 11, 2010

New toys!

Happy new year to everyone! So, I got some toys over the holiday and I wanted to share them with you. Yay, toys! Here we go.


If you've followed my posts, you know that I have a Canon G9. I got myself a wide angle lens. Canon makes one, but its HUGE. This is the Raynox HD-6600. It wasn't made specifically for the G9, so it does vignette. But, zoom in two clicks, and its gone. And, supposedly, it still covers more than Canon's own wide angle lens made for the G9. And, this lens is smaller and lighter than Canons. In the image above, the lens is attached to the Canon lens adapter.


My wife got me the Canon Speedlite 270EX for Christmas. Just what I wanted. I think its the smallest flash with a telescoping head available. Which is necessary to not make the G9 look ridiculous.


June also picked this item up for me. A Manfrotto monopod. I added the quick release head. Also, by Manfrotto. This really helps greatly with on the go low light shooting.


And, we picked these up in the last two months. I've been a fan of the Street Fighter series ever since I discovered the original arcade version. So, I had to pick this version up. Definitely worth checking out. And, of course, the New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Return of the side scroller. Awesome! Highly recommended. If were a fan of the original side scroller, you'll love this one.


And, finally, one of my friends picked these guys up for me. Lego dudes. Yeah, that's a ninja. Nuff said.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Hope you got as much cool stuff as I did. Have a great year!

No comments: